The Portuguese Royal Family in 1858.
Photographic montage from individual photographs by Francisco Gomes and Václav Cifka.
From left to right:
- Queen Stephanie (born Princess of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen),
- Her husband King D. Pedro V;
- Prince Augustus;
- Prince Fernando (who died in 1861);
- Princess (Infanta) Antonia (who would marry Queen Stephanie's brother Leopold of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen);
- King Ferdinand II (King Pedro's father, former King Consort and Regent, widower of Queen Maria II);
- Infanta Maria Anna (who married Prince Goerg of Saxony and would become mother of Saxony's last King);
- Prince John (who also would die in 1861);
- Prince Luiz (future king; after his older brother's death)
LOST LISBON, the book by Marina Tavares Dias
has a volume VII section about "Dona Estefania: a Queen, a hospital, a neighborhood of Lisbon"
and a volume VIII section about "Antónia, Portugal's Princess".